Interim Report 1 January – 31 March 2021
Record quarter with strong organic growth in Labtech
1 JANUARY – 31 MARCH 2021 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 65 percent to SEK 1,736m (1,053), of which organic growth amounted to 54 percent and acquired growth amounted to 17 percent.
- EBITA increased by 209 percent to SEK 326m (106), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 18.8 percent (10.0).
- Profit after tax increased by 318 percent to SEK 226m (54).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.01 (0.48). Earnings per share for the last 12 months amounted to SEK 6.16 (4.63).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 184m (80).
- The equity ratio was 48 percent (46).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 122 percent (103).
- Two acquisitions were completed after the end of the reporting period, Vision Ophthalmology Group and Helathcare 21. The acquisitions are expected to add annual net sales of SEK 2,400m and EBITA of approximately SEK 310m. The acquisitions have been financed through new credits of SEK 2,250m and new share issue of 7,951,958 Class B-shares.
|3 months ending||12 months ending|
|Profit before tax||287||69||313%||877||659|
|Profit for the period||226||54||318%||692||520|
|Earnings per share before dilution, SEK||2.01||0.48||319%||6.16||4.63|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK||2.00||0.48||317%||6.14||4.61|
ADDLIFE IN BRIEF
AddLife is an independent provider in Life Science that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sector in Europe. The Group is divided into two business areas: Labtech and Medtech. The Group comprises some 70 operating subsidiaries that provide equipment, instruments, medical devices and reagents, as well as advice and technical support to customers primarily in healthcare, research and academia, along with the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to a conference call where CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be held in English and takes about 20 minutes, after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions. It will be recorded and made available online. If this is your first time using Teams, you will be asked to download an app.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 28 April 2021
If you wish to participate via teleconference, please follow this link>>
Or call in (only sound) +46 8 505 376 58 Conferens-ID: 321 695 644#
The presentation is also available on AddLife YouTube >>