Year-end report 1 January – 31 December 2022
Increased organic growth in both business areas
1 OCTOBER – 31 DECEMBER 2022 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 9 percent to SEK 2,326m (2,131), of which acquired growth amounted to 12 percent. The COVID-19 related net sales decreased by 82 percent. The organic growth, excluding net sales related to COVID-19, was 6 percent.
- EBITA amounted to SEK 258m (329), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 11.1 percent (15.5).
- Profit after tax amounted to 65 percent to SEK 62m (178).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.50 (1.46).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 351m (393).
1 JANUARY – 31 DECEMBER 2022 (12 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 14 percent to SEK 9,084m (7,993), of which acquired growth amounted to 22 percent. The COVID-19 related net sales decreased by 62 percent. The organic growth, excluding net sales related to COVID-19, was 4 percent.
- EBITA amounted to SEK 1,221m (1,273), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 13.4 percent (15.9). EBITA includes a reversed contingent consideration of SEK 101m, excluding this, EBITA margin amounted to 12.3 percent.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 483m (721).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.96 (6.03).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 909m (1,010).
- The equity ratio was 38 percent (40).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 61 percent (95).
- During the year, five acquisitions were completed. The acquisitions are expected to contribute with annual net sales of approximately SEK 850m.
- The Board of directors proposes a dividend of SEK 1.20 per share.
|3 months ending||12 months ending|
|SEKm||31 Dec 22||31 Dec 21||change||31 Dec 22||31 Dec 21||change|
|Profit before tax||77||223||-65%||602||927||-35%|
|Profit for the period||62||178||-65%||483||721||-33%|
|Earnings per share before dilution, SEK||0.50||1.46||-66%||3.96||6.03||-34%|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK||0.50||1.45||-66%||3.95||6.01||-34%|
Dynamisk graf: Net sales (SEKm)
Dynamisk graf: EBITA (SEKm)
ADDLIFE IN BRIEF
AddLife is an independent provider in Life Science that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sector in Europe. The group is divided into two business areas: Labtech and Medtech. The group comprises some 85 operating subsidiaries that provide equipment, instruments, medical devices and reagents, as well as advice and technical support to customers primarily in healthcare, research and academia, along with the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to a conference call where CEO Fredrik Dalborg and CFO Christina Rubenhag will present the year-end report. The presentation will be held in English and takes about 20 minutes, after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions. It will be recorded and made available online. If this is your first time using Teams, you will be asked to download an app.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on February 2nd, 2023
If you wish to participate via teleconference, please follow this link>>
Or call in (only sound) +46 8 505 376 58 Conferens-ID: 427 903 522#
The presentation is also available on AddLife YouTube >>