Interim report 1 January – 31 March 2022
A successful quarter!
1 JANUARY – 31 MARCH 2022 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 49 percent to SEK 2,579m (1,736), of which acquired growth amounted to 51 percent. The organic growth, excluding net sales related to COVID-19, was 5 percent. The COVID-19 related net sales decreased by 25 percent.
- EBITA increased by 34 percent to SEK 435m (326), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 16.9 percent (18.8).
- Profit after tax decreased by 0.9 percent to SEK 225m (226).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.85 (2.01). Earnings per share for the last 12 months amounted to SEK 5.91 (6.16).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 332m (184).
- The equity ratio was 37 percent (40).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 86 percent (95).
- During the quarter, the previously announced acquisitions of MBA Incorporado S.L and Telia Health Monitoring were completed and after the end of the quarter, two more acquisitions, BioCat GmBh and O'Flynn Medical Ltd, were completed. In total, these acquisitions are estimated to contribute with annual net sales of approximately SEK 830m and approximately 350 employees.
- From 3 January 2022, AddLife AB's share has been moved to the Large Cap segment on Nasdaq Stockholm's market.
- AddLife's president and CEO Kristina Willgård has announced her resignation and after the end of the quarter, Fredrik Dalborg was appointed new President and CEO. Fredrik starts during the fourth quarter.
|3 months ending||12 months ending|
|SEKm||31 Mar 22||31 Mar 21||change||31 Mar 22||31 Dec 21|
|Profit before tax||289||287||1%||929||927|
|Profit for the period||225||226||0%||720||721|
|Earnings per share before dilution, SEK||1.85||2.01||-8%||5.91||6.03|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK||1.84||2.00||-8%||5.88||6.01|
ADDLIFE IN BRIEF
AddLife is an independent provider in Life Science that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sector in Europe. The Group is divided into two business areas: Labtech and Medtech. The Group comprises some 85 operating subsidiaries that provide equipment, instruments, medical devices and reagents, as well as advice and technical support to customers primarily in healthcare, research and academia, along with the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to a conference call where CEO Kristina Willgård will present the interim report. The presentation will be held in English and takes about 20 minutes, after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions. It will be recorded and made available online. If this is your first time using Teams, you will be asked to download an app.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on April 28th, 2022
If you wish to participate via teleconference, please follow this link>>
Or call in (only sound) +46 8 505 376 58 Conferens-ID: 862 373 160#
The presentation is also available on AddLife YouTube >>