Interim Report 1 January – 30 June 2021
Strong growth both organic and through acquisitions
1 APRIL – 30 JUNE 2021 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 82 percent to SEK 2,276m (1,248), of which organic growth amounted to 22 percent and acquired growth amounted to 63 percent.
- EBITA increased by 83 percent to SEK 332m (181), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 14.6 percent (14.5). Transaction costs and stamp duty of SEK 53m has been charged to the result.
- Profit after tax increased by 49 percent to SEK 178m (120).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.47 (1.07).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 200m (128).
- Two acquisitions were completed during the quarter, Vision Ophthalmology Group and Helathcare 21. The acquisitions are expected to add annual net sales of SEK 2,400m and EBITA of approximately SEK 310m. The acquisitions have been financed through new credits, new share issue of Class B shares and existing shares held in treasury.
1 JANUARY – 30 JUNE 2021 (6 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 74 percent to SEK 4,012m (2,301), of which organic growth amounted to 37 percent and acquired growth amounted to 42 percent.
- EBITA increased by 129 percent to SEK 658m (287), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 16.4 percent (12.5).
- Profit after tax increased by 133 percent to SEK 404m (174).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.46 (1.55). Earnings per share for the last 12 months amounted to SEK 6.55 (4.63).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 384m (208).
- The equity ratio was 38 percent (46).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 115 percent (122).
|3 months ending||6 months ending||12 months ending|
|SEKm||30 Jun 21||30 Jun 20||change||30 Jun 21||30 Jun 20||change||30 Jun 21||31 Dec 20|
|Profit before tax||237||149||61%||524||218||141%||965||659|
|Profit for the period||178||120||49%||404||174||133%||750||520|
|Earnings per share
before dilution, SEK
|Earnings per share
after dilution, SEK
ADDLIFE IN BRIEF
AddLife is an independent provider in Life Science that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sector in Europe. The Group is divided into two business areas: Labtech and Medtech. The Group comprises some 70 operating subsidiaries that provide equipment, instruments, medical devices and reagents, as well as advice and technical support to customers primarily in healthcare, research and academia, along with the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to a conference call where CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be held in English and takes about 20 minutes, after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions. It will be recorded and made available online. If this is your first time using Teams, you will be asked to download an app.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 15 July 2021
If you wish to participate via teleconference, please follow this link>>
Or call in (only sound) +46 8 505 376 58 Conferens-ID: 321 695 644#
The presentation is also available on AddLife YouTube >>