Year-end report 1 January – 31 December 2021
Strong finish to a successful year!
1 OCTOBER – 31 DECEMBER 2021 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 23 percent to SEK 2,131m (1,731), of which acquired growth amounted to 35 percent. The organic sales decreased by 12 percent, but excluding net sales related to COVID-19, organic growth amounted to 3 percent.
- EBITA increased by 4 percent to SEK 329m (316), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 15.5 percent (18.2).
- Profit after tax decreased by 19 percent to SEK 178m (219).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.46 (1.94).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 393m (559).
- Four acquisitions were completed during the quarter, of which two are accessed after the end of the financial year. The four acquisitions are expected to add annual net sales of approximately SEK 747m.
1 JANUARY – 31 DECEMBER 2021 (12 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 52 percent to SEK 7,993m (5,273), of which acquired growth amounted to 43 percent. The organic growth was 11 percent, but excluding net sales related to COVID-19, organic growth amounted to 3 percent.
- EBITA increased by 59 percent to SEK 1,273m (802), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 15.9 percent (15.2).
- Profit after tax increased by 39 percent to SEK 721m (520).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 6.03 (4.63).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 1,010m (950).
- The equity ratio was 40 percent (46).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 95 percent (103).
- Seven acquisitions were completed during the financial year, of which two are accessed after the end of financial year. The seven acquisitions are expected to add annual net sales of SEK 3,287m.
- The Board of directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.00 per share.
|3 months ending||12 months ending|
|SEKm||31 Dec 21||31 Dec 20||change||31 Dec 21||31 Dec 20||change|
|Profit before tax||223||276||-19%||927||659||41%|
|Profit for the period||178||219||-19%||721||520||39%|
|Earnings per share before dilution, SEK||1.46||1.94||-25%||6.03||4.63||30%|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK||1.45||1.93||-25%||6.01||4.61||30%|
ADDLIFE IN BRIEF
AddLife is an independent provider in Life Science that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sector in Europe. The Group is divided into two business areas: Labtech and Medtech. The Group comprises some 70 operating subsidiaries that provide equipment, instruments, medical devices and reagents, as well as advice and technical support to customers primarily in healthcare, research and academia, along with the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to a conference call where CEO Kristina Willgård will present the year-end report. The presentation will be held in English and takes about 20 minutes, after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions. It will be recorded and made available online. If this is your first time using Teams, you will be asked to download an app.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on February 4th, 2022
If you wish to participate via teleconference, please follow this link>>
Or call in (only sound) +46 8 505 376 58 Conferens-ID: 862 373 160#
The presentation is also available on AddLife YouTube >>