Interim Report 1 January – 30 September 2021
Another strong quarter!
1 JULY – 30 SEPTEMBER 2021 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 49 percent to SEK 1,850m (1,241), of which acquired growth amounted to 54 percent. The organic sales decreased by 5 percent, but excluding net sales related to COVID-19, organic growth amounted to 9 percent.
- EBITA increased by 44 percent to SEK 286m (199), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 15.5 percent (16.1).
- Profit after tax increased by 8 percent to SEK 139m (127).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.13 (1.14).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 233m (183).
- One acquisition was completed during the quarter, Bio-Connect Group. The acquisition is expected to add annual net sales of SEK 140m.
1 JANUARY – 30 SEPTEMBER 2021 (9 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 65 percent to SEK 5,862m (3,542), of which acquired growth amounted to 46 percent. The organic sales was 22 percent, but excluding net sales related to COVID-19, organic growth amounted to 6 percent.
- EBITA increased by 94 percent to SEK 944m (486), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 16.1 percent (13.7).
- Profit after tax increased by 80 percent to SEK 543m (301).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 4.58 (2.69). Earnings per share for the last 12 months amounted to SEK 6.50 (4.63).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 617m (391).
- The equity ratio was 40 percent (46).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 105 percent (103).
- Three acquisitions were completed during the interim period, Vision Ophtalmology Group, Healthcare 21 Group and Bio-Connect Group. The acquisitions are expected to add annual net sales of SEK 2,540m.
|3 months ending||9 months ending||12 months ending|
|SEKm||30 Sep 21||30 Sep 20||change||30 Sep 21||30 Sep 20||change||30 Sep 21||31 Dec 20|
|Profit before tax||180||165||8%||704||383||84%||980||659|
|Profit for the period||139||127||8%||543||301||80%||762||520|
|Earnings per share before dilution, SEK||1.13||1.14||-1%||4.58||2.69||70%||6.50||4.63|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK||1.13||1.13||0%||4.56||2.68||70%||6.47||4.61|
ADDLIFE IN BRIEF
AddLife is an independent provider in Life Science that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sector in Europe. The Group is divided into two business areas: Labtech and Medtech. The Group comprises some 70 operating subsidiaries that provide equipment, instruments, medical devices and reagents, as well as advice and technical support to customers primarily in healthcare, research and academia, along with the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to a conference call where CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be held in English and takes about 20 minutes, after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions. It will be recorded and made available online. If this is your first time using Teams, you will be asked to download an app.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 22 October 2021
If you wish to participate via teleconference, please follow this link>>
Or call in (only sound) +46 8 505 376 58 Conferens-ID: : 238 396 409#
The presentation is also available on AddLife YouTube >>