Annual General Meeting 2022
AddLife’s 2022 Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 5 May in Stockholm.
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting must:
- be entered in the shareholders' register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB as of Wednesday 27 April 2022; and
- notify the Company’s head office at AddLife AB (publ.), Box 3145, SE-103 62 Stockholm, Sweden, via the Company’s webste, www.add.life/en/investors or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than by Wednesday 27 April 2022. Such notice must contain the shareholder’s name, personal identification number (organisation number), address, telephone number, the
number of shares as well as any attending counsel, maximum two.
Shareholders who have had their shares registered under a trustee must, in order to exercise voting rights at the meeting, temporarily register their shares in their own name. Such changes in registration must be completed by Thursday 29 April 2022.
Proposal for the Annual General Meeting 5 May 2022:
- Dividend of SEK 2.00 per share for the financial year 2021.
The Board has also decided to propose to the Annual General Meeting the following:
- Incentive program aimed at people in senior positions
- A mandate for the Board of Directors to decide on acquisition and transfer of own shares
- A mandate for the Board of Directors to resolve on a new share issue of up to 10 percent of the number of shares