ADDLIFE IN BRIEF
A leading player in Life Science
AddLife is a listed Swedish Medtech company active on the European market. AddLife owns and acquires companies in niche segments with offerings aimed primarily at the healthcare sector, from research to medical care.
The Group’s entrepreneur-driven subsidiaries offer high-quality, cost-effective solutions and products to both the private and public sectors. The product portfolio consists partly of self-manufactured products and partly of products made by other manufacturers. The service portfolio includes advisory service, product service and training in all markets where the subsidiaries operate. With this approach AddLife creates added value for customers throughout Europe and builds long-term growth for the group. AddLife currently has a presence in over 25 countries in Europe.
Quick guide to AddLife
- Operates in the European Life Sciences market
- Develops and acquires profitable, market-leading, niche companies with offerings aimed primarily at the healthcare sector, from research to medical care
- Deploys an entrepreneur-driven organisational model with subsidiaries that operate as independent businesses.
- The subsidiaries are divided into two business areas, Labtech and Medtech
- The AddLife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm, Nordic Large Cap list
To improve people's lives by being a leading, value-creating player in Life Science
AddLife provides added value to its customers who are active in the healthcare sector, from research to medical care. This is done by offering high-quality, cost-effective solutions of services and products to both the private and public sectors in Europe
AddLife’s core values are: Simplicity – Responsibility – Commitment – Innovative. AddLife’s success is built on a well-supported corporate culture throughout the group. The group’s core values governs AddLife’s entrepreneurial business model.