Annual General Meeting 2023
AddLife’s 2023 Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 4 May 4 p.m. at World Trade Center, New York room, Klarabergsviadukten 70 in Stockholm.
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting must:
- be entered in the shareholders' register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB as of Tuesday 25 April 2023; and
- notify the Company’s head office at AddLife AB (publ.), "Annual General Meeting", c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, 101 23 Stockholm, via link, https://anmalan.vpc.se/EuroclearProxy/, by e-mail to email@example.com, or call on telephone number 08-402 91 33 no later than by Wednesday 26 April 2023. Such notice must contain the shareholder’s name, personal identification number (organisation number), address, telephone number, the
number of shares as well as any attending counsel, maximum two. The information provided during registration will be processed and used for the Annual General Meeting 2023.
Shareholders who have had their shares registered under a trustee must, in order to exercise voting rights at the meeting, temporarily register their shares in their own name. Such changes in registration must be completed by Thursday 27 April 2023.
Proposal for the Annual General Meeting 4 May 2023:
- Dividend of SEK 1.20 per share for the financial year 2022.
The Board has also decided to propose to the Annual General Meeting the following:
- Incentive program aimed at people in senior positions
- A mandate for the Board of Directors to decide on acquisition and transfer of own shares
- A mandate for the Board of Directors to resolve on a new share issue of up to 10 percent of the number of shares
For additional information about the 2023 AGM please see AddLife’s website: